How do I sign up for CARTS?

Contact our office at 252-636-4917 and let us know that you want to be put into our system to ride CARTS.  If you are on Medicaid, you must contact the Medicaid Transportation Worker at the Department of Social Services.  If you are of the age of 60 or older and/or are disabled, you would be eligible for our EDTAP program.  You must fill out and application and send it in to our office with a picture of your picture ID and proof of disability if you are disabled.

Show All Answers

1. Who can ride CARTS?
2. How do I sign up for CARTS?
3. How much does it cost to ride CARTS?