The Craven County Veterans Services Office provides various services and referrals so Veterans, dependents, and survivors can apply for and receive benefits for which they are entitled.
- VA disability, compensation, and pension guidance
- Assistance with VA medical center enrollment
- VA education and vocational rehabilitation benefit applications
- VA home loan guaranty applications
- Burial services information
- Assistance with submitting appeals
- Assistance with VA paperwork
- VA life insurance information
- Serving as liaison between the veteran and the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Assistance with widow’s and dependents’ benefits
Individuals seeking assistance should call (252) 636-6611 for an appointment or visit the Veterans Services Office at 2402 M L King Jr Boulevard for assistance or information.